Thursday, June 18, 2009

Superhero Alphabet

The other day I was drawing in my sketchbook and, as usual, I got sidetracked & started churning out sketches of comic book characters whose adventures I’ve enjoyed reading since I was a little kid. After awhile I started thinking, “I bet I could draw a favorite comic book character for each letter of the alphabet”, so I gave it a try. Some of the sketches actually turned out pretty well, so I thought I’d clean them up a bit, add some color and post them as an ongoing theme here on my blog over the next few weeks...

So starting tomorrow, and every other day after that, I’m going to do my best to post a sketch, in alphabetical order, of my all-time favorite comic-book characters.

Stay tuned, here comes the Superhero Alphabet!

1 comment:

J said...

My 2 year old son is superhero crazy. I guess I was expecting somewhat more mainstream heroes, as he's only been introduced to Marvel and DC Universe thus far. He does know Dr. Fate, Elektra, Daredevil, etc.

Nice idea though! =) You must have had a lot fun doing it!